If like me you have a sweet tooth but have a predominately vegan diet then this quick recipe is perfect and really hits the spot!
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Bites:
- 2 C. Avocado Oil
- 3 The Real Coconut Tortillas
- 1/2 C. Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1) Heat the Avocado Oil to 350F in a wide, shallow pan.
2) Cut the Tortillas into shape of preference (we cut them into triangles)
3) In a separate bowl, stir together the Coconut Sugar and Cinnamon.
4) Lightly fry the Tortillas for 2-3 min on each side until they puff and brown slightly.
5) Remove to a plate lined with paper towels.
6) Immediately toss in the Cinnamon Sugar mix.
7) Serve with Fudge Drizzle on top or on the side as a dipping sauce.
1/2 C. Maple Syrup
1/2 C. Cacao Powder
1/2 C. Water
1) Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2) Bring to a simmer.
3) Cook for 10 min until sauce thickens.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool or chill in fridge.
Share your pics with us via Instagram and tag in @therealcoconut
Love Daniella x