- 7-8 Real Coconut Original Coconut Flour Tortillas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- For topping: avocado, jalapeño, sliced radish, and cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium heat and add in garlic and onion. Saute for 3-4 minutes, then add in spinach and stir to wilt. Remove from heat and add to a bowl along with artichoke hearts, 1 cup of salsa, cumin, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- To stuff the enchiladas, place a large spoonful of the artichoke mixture into each tortilla, roll, and then place in a casserole dish with the seam-side facing down.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the enchiladas, then bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and then garnish with avocado, jalapeño, sliced radish, and cilantro. Enjoy!
Recipe created by Moriah Sawtelle of ellefait.com