- 6 Real Coconut Original Coconut Flour Tortillas
- 2 small containers of vanilla (or any flavor) dairy-free yogurt
- A variety of fruit in the colors of the rainbow (such as raspberries, strawberries, peaches, mandarin oranges, bananas, kiwi, melon, green grapes, blueberries, blackberries, purple grapes, etc.)
- 1 cup gluten & grain-free granola
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Spread a couple tablespoons of dairy-free yogurt on the center of each coconut flour tortilla.
- Add a layer of granola and a variety of your favorite fruits lined up in the colors of the rainbow.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately!
Recipe by Kari Hauger. Kari is the recipe creator and gluten-free food blogger at The Savory Celiac. Her blog includes recipes, restaurant recommendations, travel guides, and lifestyle tips. She was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in March 2017 and is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences with the gluten-free community.