2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Sweet Onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- One 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh cilantro, avocado slices for garnish and Real Coconut Tortilla Chips
- Add avocado oil to a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, and celery. Stir to cook and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the butternut squash and saute for another 6-7 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Simmer, partially covered and stirring occasionally over medium heat, for about 25 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro and crumbled Real Coconut tortilla chips.
Recipe created by Moriah Sawtelle of ellefait.com