For the Stone Fruit Salsa
- 1 Peach
- 1 Nectarine
- 1 Plum
- 2 Apricots
- 10-15 Cherries
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Chopped Mint
- ¼ Lime
For The Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 1 5.5 oz. Bag of The Real Coconut Tortilla Chips (Himalayan Sea Salt or Original Flavor)
- Coconut Oil (or Avocado Oil) Spray
- ¼ Cup Coconut Palm (or Cane) Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- Note: If using the Original Flavor chips, add in ¼ teaspoon of salt to the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
For The Stone Fruit Salsa
- Cut up all fruit into small cubes and add to a serving bowl.
- Add in red onion, juice from ¼ of a lime, and fresh mint.
- Gently fold all ingredients together and set aside.
For the Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 250° Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar (and salt if using the Original flavor chips).
- Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Lay out the entire bag of tortilla chips in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Spray with coconut oil (or avocado oil). If you don’t have this in a spray version, you can brush the oil on.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture using a spoon. Try to coat the chips fully and evenly.
- Flip the chips over and repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Place into the 250° Fahrenheit oven and bake for just 5 minutes. This will just help the cinnamon sugar mixture stick to the chips.
- Serve with fresh stone fruit salsa!
Recipe by Kari Hauger. Kari is the recipe creator and gluten-free food blogger at The Savory Celiac. Her blog includes recipes, restaurant recommendations, travel guides, and lifestyle tips. She was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in March 2017 and is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences with the gluten-free community.