- 3 Real Coconut Grain-Free Large Wraps
- 1 32 oz. (2 lbs) jar of marinara sauce
- 1 8 oz. container of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 10-12. oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and dried
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Optional: ¼ cup dairy-free cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the lasagna by spreading ¼ cup of marinara sauce on the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Place one tortilla on top of the sauce. Spread another ½ cup of the marinara sauce on top of the tortilla.
- Layer ⅓ of the raw mushrooms over the sauce. Sprinkle ⅓ of the spinach on top of the mushrooms.
- Spread another ¼ - ½ cup of marinara sauce on top of the veggies. Spread the sauce with the back of a spoon to make sure everything is covered with a little sauce.
- Repeat these layers two more times until you end with sauce on top.
- Bake uncovered in a 350° Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes until the sauce is bubbly and hot.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil for garnish. Wait 5 minutes before serving!
- To get the tortillas to fit into the baking dish, simply trim off about ½ inch on each side of the tortilla making it more of a square shape.
- Optional: Sprinkle ¼- ½ cup of dairy-free cheese on top before baking.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. This re-heats really well!
Recipe by Kari Hauger. Kari is the recipe creator and gluten-free food blogger at The Savory Celiac. Her blog includes recipes, restaurant recommendations, travel guides, and lifestyle tips. She was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in March 2017 and is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences with the gluten-free community.