- 2 Real Coconut original tortillas
- Avocado Oil
- Hummus of choice (we used a fresh lemon garlic hummus)
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Cucumber, chopped
- Red bell pepper, sliced raw or sautéed until softened
- Kalamata olives, sliced
- Dairy free feta
- Start by adding a little avocado oil (~1 Tbsp) to a medium skillet over medium heat. Add one of our Real Coconut original flavor tortillas, and heat for a few minutes on each side until lightly golden. Carefully remove from the skillet.
- Spread a layer of your favorite hummus onto one side of the tortilla (try an original, lemon garlic, or roasted red pepper hummus).
- Top with sliced red onion, cucumber, red bell pepper (raw or sautéed), Kalamata olives, fresh arugula, and dairy free feta.
- Serve, share, enjoy!