- 2 Cups Fresh Cauliflower Florets (equal to 1 bag of pre-cut florets or one head of cauliflower)
- ¼ Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Bag of The Real Coconut Original Tortilla Chips (equal to 1 cup crushed chips)
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, pulse the coconut tortilla chips until they are finely chopped (similar to the consistency of almond flour).
- In a bowl, mix together the crushed chips, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buffalo sauce and olive oil.
- Make sure the cauliflower florets are completely dried. Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the cauliflower florets until they are all completely coated. You can do this in a mixing bowl with a large spoon or in a large resealable bag.
- After dipping the cauliflower florets in the wet mixture, roll them one-by-one in the chip mixture making sure they have a thick coating.
- Place the coated cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes until they are crispy. Serve immediately.
- To make your own vegan ranch sauce for dipping, mix together the following:
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon coconut or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Recipe by Kari Hauger. Kari is the recipe creator and gluten-free food blogger at The Savory Celiac. Her blog includes recipes, restaurant recommendations, travel guides, and lifestyle tips. She was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in March 2017 and is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences with the gluten-free community.